What is Chiropractic Massage Therapy?
When chiropractic care is used in with massage therapy, both treatments work together to create a harmonious effect, resulting in a much faster recovery time for the patient. When the muscles are first stretched and individually stripped (a "reset effect") through massage, it allows the doctor of chiropractic to easily realign all parts of your spine, the arms, hands, hips, ankles and feet.
Chiropractic massage has been proven to assist in mending a large number of conditions including:
- Back pain due to core imbalances and /or spinal disc issues
- Post Operative care for the reduction of scar tissue and muscle lengthening
- Sleep disorders due to hyperexcited body aches
- High blood pressure due by hyperexcited body aches
- Diabetes to increase blood flows
- Sacroiliac joint dysfunction due to the multi layered Gluteal Muscles
- Disc issues aggravated by side/side, front/back muscle imbalances
- Pinched nerves also Trigger points
- Joint pain due to Muscle/Tendon imbalances, Tendonitis, Bursitis
- Headaches due by neck/paraspinal and skull muscle/suture lines inflammation
Chiropractic care is an excellent method for improving overall health and function by making the body efficient, while massage alone has a number of beneficial effects on the body and the mind, Chiropractic massage has added benefits because the two therapies are performed during the same session.